Packer+ Auxiliary Programs
Packer+ Auxiliary Programs provide students with a wide variety of fun and engaging activities to take part in when the regular school day ends. Whether it’s nurturing the mind, finding ways to stay active, banding together for interscholastic competition, or tapping into new sources of creativity, the end of the day is only the beginning of Packer+.
Designed around the unique interests and needs of our community, Packer+ programming currently includes:
- Afterschool activities for students in grades K-12 that run until at least 6 pm each day
- All-day childcare for students in grades K-4 on select days when Lower School classes are not in session
- Cross-divisional chess, debate, and robotics teams
Kindergarten and Lower School students have the opportunity to enroll in All-Day Packer+ Programming on select days when classes are not in session.
On these dates, families can choose between:
- All-Day Pick-n-Play: an expanded version of our after-school program that includes a variety of sports, arts and crafts, movies, and more.
- All-Day Chess Camp: a combination of chess lessons, game play, and recreation time (run in partnership with the Pelikings Chess Team).
Both programs run from 8:30 am to 3 pm, and both include the option to add Extended Day Pick-n-Play until 6 pm.
Parents and guardians may drop off Lower School Students between 8 to 8:30 am. Preschool students may be dropped off at the Early Learning Center at 8am.
Fostering a welcoming and safe afterschool environment is a special component of Packer student life. As such, we encourage all students and families to familiarize themselves with the various options available to them. If you have any questions, please reach out to Tory Lacy, Director of Auxiliary Programs.