Good nutrition supports great learning.
We have made significant changes to our food service program, which have been mandated by the Center for Disease Control and the NYC Health Department.
Beginning on Monday, September 14, and continuing until we resume normal operations:
- Pre-packaged snacks and boxed lunches will be our only daily offering.
- Snacks and lunch will be delivered to all classrooms and/or student assembly areas.
- Snacks and boxed lunches will be distributed by the classroom teachers at scheduled break times.
- Three varieties of boxed lunches will be available, a sandwich of the day, a gluten-free option of the day, or a vegan option of the day.
- All boxed lunches will include two sides. No beverage will be provided.
- A menu will accompany the foods delivered. This menu will note the offerings and allergens if any are present in your selection.
- Our daily and weekly menus are online for your review.
- Breakfast, snacks, and beverages for purchase will not be available until further notice.
Additionally, we will not be offering or providing any hot or cold beverages with our snacks or boxed lunches or at any time during the day, so please be sure to bring your own beverage and or water bottle.
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and please know that we are doing our best to resume normal operations as soon as possible.
Director of Dining Services