Should your contact information change at any point during the school year, please use the following new procedure to submit those changes.
1. Log in to the Parent Portal at www.packer.edu/portal.
2. Under MyBackpack, click on My Forms/Documents:
3. Under My Forms/Documents, click on My Forms as shown below.
4. Click on "Household Update Form," shown below. If it is not listed in the window shown below, either (A) the form was recently submitted (by you or another adult in your household) but has not yet been reviewed by our database manager or (B) you are accessing MyBackPack from a network whose firewall is blocking the forms — typically at one's workplace. Please either access your forms elsewhere or ask your employer's IT department to whitelist https://backpack.packer.edu.
5. Complete and submit the Household Update Form.
NOTE: When you submit changes to Packer, please keep in mind that they must be reviewed by our database manager before they are committed to the School's primary database. Therefore, please allow one business week before emails or calls from Packer reach you at your new contact points.
All contact information changes must be submitted to the School, via the Parent Portal, using this new form. Your cooperation will help ensure the integrity of the database we use to register your child, store academic records, and contact you.If you have any questions, please contact Jim Anderson, Director of Technology, at (718) 250-0273 or firstname.lastname@example.org.