SSL Certificate
page tools / Bookmark and Share
Home /
Inside Packer / Technology / Technical Support / How to Change your Contact Information
CalendarNewsParent AssociationAlumniQuicklinksLogin

How to make changes to your household information

Should your contact information change at any point during the school year, please use the following new procedure to submit those changes.

1. Log in to the Parent Portal at

2. Under MyBackpack, click on My Forms/Documents:

3. Under My Forms/Documents, click on My Forms as shown below.

4. Click on "Household Update Form," shown below.

If the form is not listed in the window shown below, either (A) the form was recently submitted (by you or another adult in your household) but has not yet been reviewed by our database manager or (B) you are accessing MyBackPack from a network whose firewall is blocking the forms — typically at one's workplace. Please either access your forms elsewhere or ask your employer's IT department to whitelist

5. Complete and submit the Household Update Form.

NOTE: When you submit changes to Packer, please keep in mind that they must be reviewed by our database manager before they are committed to the School's primary database. Therefore, please allow one business week before emails or calls from Packer reach you at your new contact points.

All contact information changes must be submitted to the School, via the Parent Portal, using this new form. Your cooperation will help ensure the integrity of the database we use to register your child, store academic records, and contact you.

If you have any questions, please contact MyBackpack support, at (718) 250-0210 or

Please note: In addition to keeping your contact information up-to-date, we strongly encourage all parents and guardians to take the additional step of opting in to Packer's Text-Message Alert System.

The Packer Collegiate Institute
170 Joralemon Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201
(718) 250-0200
Privacy Policy

email page print page small type large type
powered by finalsite