Custom Class: header-search-container

Custom Class: header-utility-container

Custom Class: mobile-menu-toggle

Ways to Give

Online Gifts

You can make a one-time gift or a gift in monthly installments (between now and June 30) at

Gifts by Mail 

Please make your check payable to The Packer Collegiate Institute. Indicate the designation of your gift in the memo section (for example, The Packer Fund, or Endowment)

Please mail your check to:

The Development Office
The Packer Collegiate Institute
170 Joralemon Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201

Other Ways to Give 

Wire Transfer

For information on making a wire transfer, please contact Shriya Bhargava-Sears at or (718) 250-0228.

Matching Gifts

Please check to see if your company has a matching gift program. Contact Shriya Bhargava-Sears at or (718) 250-0228 with questions. Please notify Shriya if you plan to have your gift matched.


To make a pledge, payable by June 30, please contact Susan Moore, Director of Annual Giving, at or (718) 250-0314.

Endowment and Planned Gifts

For information on gifts to endowment and gifts of bequests, life income gifts, real estate, or charitable lead trusts, please contact Sara Shulman, Director of Development, at or (718) 250-0277.


A gift-in-kind is a contribution of goods or services other than cash, grants, or securities. For more information on making a gift-in-kind to Packer, please contact Sara Shulman, Director of Development, at or (718) 250-0277.

Stock Gifts

To receive a current calendar-year receipt for tax purposes, stock gifts must be initiated by December 31.

If your stock is in a brokerage account, your broker may transfer your stock to Packer’s account at Merrill Lynch.

Account: 833-04020
DTC: 8862
Broker: Nancy Grodin,, (516) 498-3379

Merrill Lynch
1010 Northern Blvd., 4th floor
Great Neck, NY 11021

In order for your gift to be properly credited to you, please notify Packer’s Development Office of your intention to transfer stock. Contact Shriya Bhargava-Sears at or (718) 250-0228 to notify Packer of your transfer or with questions on making a gift of stock.

If you have the shares in your possession, you may send the unendorsed certificate to Packer. In a separate envelope, send a stock power and a stock release signed in the same name as the name the certificate is registered with; fill in nothing else. Please do not have the issuing company change the name on the certificate to Packer.

For your tax return purposes, Packer values the stock at the mean of the high and low prices on the date of transfer.

Volunteer Opportunities

For information on becoming a Packer Fund volunteer, please contact Susan Moore, Director of Annual Giving, at or (718) 250-0314, or David Minder, Director of Alumni,  at or (718) 250-0229.

Packer's Tax ID

Our tax identification number is 11-1633522.

Explore More