Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Packer’s student body size, and how many spaces are typically available per grade?
- In which grades does Packer admit the most new students?
- What is the most important part of the application?
- How do students and families get to Packer?
- Does applying for financial aid affect Packer’s admissions decision?
- What is the full cost of Packer aside from tuition?
- What is the age cutoff for each grade?
- Does my child need to take an admissions test?
- What can I expect during the admissions interview?
- What is Packer’s student-teacher ratio?
- What are the hours of the school day?
- Does Packer have early-morning dropoff and afterschool care?
We use the Ravenna online application process.
We offer Open Houses for Preschool, Kindergarten, and Upper School in the fall, while also offering Middle School Group Tours.
Portraits of members of the Packer community, plus essential information about Brooklyn’s oldest independent school