Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Packer’s student body size, and how many spaces are typically available per grade?
- In which grades does Packer admit the most new students?
- What is the most important part of the application?
- How do students and families get to Packer?
- Does applying for financial aid affect Packer’s admissions decision?
- What is the full cost of Packer aside from tuition?
- What is the age cutoff for each grade?
- Does my child need to take an admissions test?
- What can I expect during the admissions interview?
- What is Packer’s student-teacher ratio?
- What are the hours of the school day?
- Does Packer have early-morning dropoff and afterschool care?
We use the Ravenna online application process.
This fall, we will offer optional virtual information sessions for the Pre-K Threes, Kindergarten, Middle School and Upper School.
Portraits of members of the Packer community, plus essential information about Brooklyn’s oldest independent school