The Packer Collegiate Institute invites applicants interested in teaching in our Upper School Math Department.
Applicants should possess:
- Prior experience teaching mathematics to Upper School (grades 9-12) students
- Experience and demonstrated success in implementing an inquiry-based, student-centered instructional approach
- A commitment to anti-bias and anti-racism work both inside and outside the math classroom as well as promoting an inclusive, just, and equitable school community
- A genuine desire to collaborate with colleagues
- A sincere and visible commitment to excellent teaching, utilization of best math teaching practices, and continued professional development
- Understanding of the cognitive, social and emotional development of Upper School math learners
- Comfort with and interest in working with students in an advisory capacity
Packer’s comprehensive commitment to diversity and equity requires all faculty members to actively and thoughtfully engage in work around identity, anti-racism, and inclusion. We actively encourage applications from candidates with broad and diverse backgrounds and from individuals of all races, nationalities, and beliefs.
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Job Listing 36006 - Tentative” in the subject line of the email. To be considered, materials submitted should be named: "Last name, First Name - Document Title."