The Packer Collegiate Institute seeks applicants for an Upper School Math Department teaching position. This is a full-time leave position that will begin September 3 and continue until approximately November 1.
Packer’s comprehensive commitment to diversity requires of all faculty members active, thoughtful engagement in work around identity, equity, and inclusion. We actively encourage applications from candidates with broad and diverse backgrounds.
Applicants should possess:
- prior experience teaching mathematics to Upper School students
- experience or interest in implementing an inquiry-based instructional approach
- a genuine desire to collaborate with colleagues
- sincere and visible commitment to excellent teaching, utilization of best math teaching practices, and continued professional development
- comfort with and interest in working with students in an advisory capacity
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Job Listing 36015” in the subject line of the email. To be considered, materials submitted should be named: "Last name, First Name - Document Title."