The Packer Collegiate Institute invites applicants interested in teaching in our Middle and Upper School Math Department.
Applicants should possess:
- Prior experience teaching mathematics to Middle and/or Upper School students
- Experience or interest in implementing an inquiry-based instructional approach
- A genuine desire to collaborate with colleagues
- A sincere and visible commitment to excellent teaching, utilization of best math teaching practices, and continued professional development
- Comfort with and interest in working with students in an advisory capacity
- Packer’s comprehensive commitment to diversity requires of all faculty members active, thoughtful engagement in work around identity, equity, and inclusion. We actively encourage applications from candidates with broad and diverse backgrounds.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Job Listing 36006” in the subject line of the email.