The Packer Collegiate Institute is seeking an energetic, kind, student-centered After School Common Area Supervisor to work in the Packer+ afterschool program.
- Maintain an active presence in the common areas of the school from 3-7 pm each day that classes are in session;
- Ensure the health and safety of each student;
- Direct all students to a supervised area of the school;
- Maintain discipline and report any problems in a timely fashion;
- Communicate with the front security desk to address any issues that arise;
- Conduct full sweeps of the school every 30 minutes between 4:00 pm and 7:00 pm;
- Take all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities;
- Report all student injuries, accidents, and illnesses as soon as possible;
- Participate in and maintain order during periodic fire safety drills;
- Provide additional support as needed.
- A high school diploma or equivalent;
- Experience working with students in grades K-12
Packer is deeply committed to diversity and an inclusive curriculum and community. We actively encourage applications from candidates with broad and diverse backgrounds and from individuals of all races, nationalities, and beliefs. We seek individuals that model cultural competence by recognizing one's own biases, actively analyzing one’s own internal belief systems, and being an effective and respectful communicator.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
Please submit your application to Tory Lacy at email@example.com.