Update Parent Contact Information
Parent contact information shared with Packer is used to keep parents informed of news, events, announcements, and emergency information. Packer relies on parents to keep mailing addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers up to date online. If any of this information changes as the year progresses, it is each parent's responsibility to update his/her profile via the Packer website. Communicating a change to a member of the faculty may be helpful, but it does not replace an online update. Please support Packer's efforts to keep you informed.
Please follow the below steps:
- Log in to the Parent Portal >>
- Once logged in to the Parent Portal page, click the icon matching the one below:
- A new window will open with your Profile information displayed.
- Click the green pencil to edit each portion, or the "Edit Profile" button to change the way your name(s) are displayed.
- After editing a portion of your profile, be sure to click the "Submit" button to save your changes.
- Note that profile changes will not appear online until they are eventually approved by the school.
What is the difference between the Parent Portal and MyBackpack?
Your Packer Parent web user name and password give you access to both Packer's Parent Portal and the connected MyBackpack site.
- The Parent Portal is an information resource and has links into MyBackpack.
- MyBackpack is where your web password is stored and where you interact with Packer's business offices to manage your on-file contact information, apply for another child and re-enroll a current student for the following school year.
What if I have forgotten my username and/or password?
Parent web account user name retrieval and password resets can be accomplished by clicking the "get username/password" link on the Packer website LOGIN page (below the username and password entry fields). Once you click on the link and arrive at the Get User Name/Password page:
- Enter only your email address to receive BOTH your user name and a temporary password.
- Enter your user name to reset your password.
- An email will be sent with your user name and/or your password.
- Please be sure to follow the instructions in the email you receive with the temporary password to set your own password on the account.
- Click the link inside the email to go to the password reset page
Once you reset your password successfully, you should be able to log into the Parent Portal on our website.